The 68th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Anesthesiologist application Guidelines
We held in hybrid (mixture of offline & online programs)
Presentations are held with slide only on the Website (Except Medically Challenging Cases)
Please contact the secretariat if you have any question about the notification.
Attention for attending to meeting
- You have been close contact of a case of coronavirus.
- You have been to abroad within 14days
- You have been close contact of a person who was in the country or region where are currently implementing immigration restrictions within 14 days.
Call for Abstract
We are now starting to have “medically challenging cases” presentation session(only membership of JSA can submit), in which the authors should apply English abstract, present their case(s) with some novelty in English with English slides as well as discuss it in English with the moderator and audiences. Please note that abstracts of basic or clinical research other than medically challenging cases can not be submitted to this category.
Calendar (Important Dates)
● 1st December 2020 12:00 noon (JST) – Abstract submission closes
Abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than December 1st, 12:00PM noon (Japan time), 2020.
Any abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted. We encourage you to submit your abstract(s) well in advance to avoid a last-minute rush.
Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent out in early February.
Online abstract submission
- In order to receive the ID and password to log in the online system, you must make your account according to the system guide beforehand.
- Abstracts for JSA 68th annual meeting should be submitted to online system via the Japanese Society of the Anesthesiologists abstract submission website as from 2nd Nov 2021. Abstracts submission by mail, fax or e-mail will NOT be accepted.
- Up to 6 authors (abstract presenter + 5 co-authors) maximum for one abstract are allowed. If the abstract is accepted, the author commits to present it at the 68th annual meeting. The presenter author should be listed first and (s) he will also be the contact person. Only the presenter's full name will be printed in the program book of the meeting. The affiliation of all authors must be entered.
- The title should be less than 200 characters.
- The abstract text should not exceed 1,600 characters.
- The body of the abstract must be composed with purpose of the study, methods used, summary of the results and the conclusion reached; In the case of case(s) report, it should be a clear presentation of the case(s) and indicate what new in this case.
- References should not be included in the abstract.
- One picture or simple tables may be uploaded with the abstract.
- Formulas should be avoided.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears at the first time.
To submit your abstract, please use recommend browsers and versions below.
- Microsoft Edge latest version
- Internet Explorer latest version
- Firefox latest version
- Safari latest version
- Chrome latest version
Abstract Submission Conditions
The study or the case(s) report in the abstract should not be published in any scientific paper nor presentation at any scientific meeting before the deadline of submission.
In case your abstract has been published/presented elsewhere, please declare it on the abstract submission via online system. When JSA consider it is worth presenting and discussing at the JSA annual meeting, then it will be accepted through the final determination of JSA committee members and reviewers. Please be advised carefully, if you submit it without declaration, that will be considered violation act.
In case your abstract is accepted and published elsewhere after the JSA submission deadline, please indicate it on your poster that publication/presentation has been accepted after the deadline of the abstract submission.
- Studies involving animal or human subjects must be conducted according to the protocol approved by the institutional committee on ethics of human investigation or if no such committee exists, that should be conformed with the principles of the Declaration Of Helsinki of the World Medical Association (CLINICAL RESEARCH 14:193, 1966). Your presentation will be unbiased, based on the best available evidence and all elements of the presentation will be free from the control of commercial interests.
- Please indicate the number of subjects for the study and the results, statistics methods in the abstract, however, please do not include a facilities name in the abstract text and title for fair peer review.
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
(Please enter the declaration of the conflict of interest from the link below.)
Please disclose your status of conflict of interest at your presentation of the annual meeting. Oral presenters must include the status into the second page of slides. Poster presenters must indicate the status either at the beginning or the last of the poster.
Peer Review Criteria
Basic research and clinical research
- Contain something novelty
- Have an academic significance
- The logics consist scientifically
- Appropriate number of experiments and statistical processing
- Based on appropriate ethic
- Have a high originality
- Have a high impact on education
- The logics consist scientifically
- Based on appropriate ethic
- Based on excellent English abstract
Please prepare slides date for presentation. You can use the notes function for supplementation if you could not explain enough in the slides. (You can`t attach the audio file)
You can watch the slides date for presentation for a week after uploaded for discussion.
You answer questions and discuss with participants via web.
About the Submission
- Period: April 20th, 2021,23:59(JST) no later than April 20, 2021.
Any abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- We will tell you about the submission, when inform you the acceptance.
- Data format: Microsoft Power point
In case of errors in the abstract discovered after the deadline, you can either withdraw the abstract or - for minor errors - may indicate the correction during the presentation at the meeting. However, changes will not be included in the published version of the abstract.
Acceptance and Process
This notice must be clearly mentioned:
- Abstract submission number
- Title and presenter’s contact details
- Reason(s) for withdrawal of the abstract
- Attest that all authors agree that the abstract must be withdrawn
How to Submit Abstract
- Applications are accepted only through the online system. You are required to make your account before submission.
- The abstract submission system will get busy around the deadline. And It might take a time to submit. In order to avoid congestion and submit successfully, it is high recommended to complete your submission well in advance before the deadline.
Please note that you will not be able to visit the web submission system after the deadline so that please save your abstract on your side for your own reference just in case, otherwise you would not be able to check your abstract any more after the submission period.
We don`t have responsible about the problem of communication environment and communication terminal.
Platinum sponsor company
Gold sponsor company